The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Diamond and Florence Meet Their Family















Sue Turner went to pick up her children at the AFAA house at the end of June (blog: http://anniemarlene.blogspot.com/ ). Sue is a news reporter in Minnesota and has some amazing reporting skills, of which we were beneficiaries. She offered to take small photo albums of our families to our kids. I put together 4x6 albums of our family, of all the kids, of Christmas, Halloween, trampolines, swings, Sea World, our car, and playing in the hose. I was really interested in their perceptions of this crazy American life we lead. Sue told me they were especially excited about Christmas trees and trampolines. Sue posted all kinds of wonderful pictures of our kids looking at us. Seeing the delight and excitement on their faces made me cry (I swear I am as emotional as a pregnant woman!). They also wrote me a letter that said:

Dear Mommy and Daddy,
Thank you for the album. I want to eat some chicken. I like to read a book. I love you. I love you so much. Love, Diamond and Florence

Here are some of Sue's pictures:











Diamond looking at Sophia Florence looking at mom and dad

Best Friends
Florence likes to be front and center. My boy getting his groove on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pekna

Anonymous said...

love some alone time with her, I have never had blackpussy and I want my first time to be with a real young one, my first whitepussy was 2 when I fingered and licked her I was 12 and did her 4 yr old sister too, so I want nice n young for my first black one too

Where Much is Given, Much is Required