The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Sunday, July 29, 2007

All Ready to Go

Tomorrow I will be getting all my paperwork in order to go. Tuesday I get all my shots and my malaria pills. Friday, I received my Liberian visa to travel. I am trying to get everything in order before we move.

This is the week that we finish packing and loading our household on our way to Hinesville, GA. I will be leaving for Liberia (hopefully) one week after we find a house. That gives me seven days to get the house ready for two more kids. Am I freaking crazy? That was a rhetorical question. We all already know the answer to that one :)!

1 comment:

Richardson Family said...

This is a fabulous blog! I just read every single word. I can't believe HOW MUCH you have accomplished in such a short time. I feel the saying "we are called" fits so many of us, liked seeing the split picture too. When this is over, please write a book, an amazing story.

Where Much is Given, Much is Required