We are, in fact, going to Daegu. Brian will be on Camp Carroll and it looks like we should get a house on Camp Walker. Don't know anything about command sponsorship yet, but it is moving quickly. We'll see how long the waiting list ends up being. We have been in touch with several people over there and they are all very cool. I am getting less and less nervous about going. Brian is really excited about some of the people he is going to work with that he has been in contact with. Things seem like they are going to work out very well for us.
The last set of movers comes this morning and then we leave for Utah tomorrow. Still no decision on when Brian will go to Korea, but it will be some time before Aug. 3--we're still hoping I will go with him.
I can't believe we're moving again--move number 16 in 15 years of marriage! This time I just got to boss the movers around which is soooo much easier than doing the whole dang thing by myself. Tonight I clean the house and we check out in the morning, then it's on to an amazing adventure--The Simons Family Circus heads to Korea!
1 comment:
I've been thinking of you guys! Exciting days ahead! I'm so happy that things are working out! How nice to see family before off on your next adventure! We'll be leaving for UT on Sat for Karl's leave. Good luck with everything! :)
Post a Comment