I can't list everyone that makes my life wonderful because that would be a list that goes on for miles, but here are a couple blogs that I want to share and at some point when I have energy will list on the side.
First of all my sister, Tiffany. I am so proud of her efforts to try new and crazy things outside of her comfort zone. Tiffany is my second balancing force in life next to Brian. She and I are very opposite in our approaches to life. . . usually. But maybe we are more the same than we thought, maybe she just hadn't found her muse to motivate her ambitious streak? She has decided to become a fashion stylist and help women with all kinds of body types learn to dress in ways that they feel their very best. She has been styling photo shoots and keeping a blog to talk about the themes that inspire her. Check out her blog:
http://rubybeauties.blogspot.com/
Second, my baby sister, Janey. This girl is CRAZY and I love it! Janey has always been the family nut. We have a very off-the-wall sense of humor in our family and Janey very much embodies it and then expounds upon it. Check out her latest hilarious antic:
http://janercabaner.blogspot.com/
My sister-in-law, Lindsay, and brother-in-law, Mike, just got back from a trip to Egypt. They currently live in Sweden and travel to Denmark occasionally. I have to be honest that because I knew my brother-in-law, Mike, as an awkward, dopey teenager, it is still hard for me to visualize him running a large buisness, or part of a very large business (I'm not quite clear on that--but he is very successful, nonetheless). I am very proud of him and his family and admire their willingness to go out on such wild and crazy adventures. That really is the best way to live life!
http://mikeandlindsayfamily.blogspot.com/
Finally, my other sister-in-law, Alicia, just got back from Puerto Rico and, unlike us, returned with all of their valuables and had a wonderful time. My sister-in-law is also very admirable. She is very ambitious and is always trying new things and works very hard supporting her husband through school (who just finished his BA after 10 years of working full time, supporting a family and going to school--he is an awesome example that anything is possible, so quit with your lame excuses already and go back to school ;). She has started a blog with recipes and party ideas. She showcases a lot cute things:
http://www.gettogetherideas.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment