The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pics of Our Utah Vacation

Here are a few things that we did while in Utah and across the country. It was a fun two weeks, visiting friends and family. But then it was an excruciatingly long and painful drive from Utah to Georgia. The kids did very well all things considering. I now know why minivans were invented. It wasn't for the extra seating, it was for the extra few feet between parents' ears and children's mouths. It has been a long time since I drove a sedan with children in the back, now I remember why!

It always amuses me to wonder what Diamond and Florence will think of our crazy family activities when they get here. When you view our pictures, think of how these things would seem to a child in Africa with no running water or electricity, who spends 99% of their time inside an orphanage. It will give you a new perspective on the things we consider "normal". I can't wait for them to get here, can you tell?












Water slides, water guns
wave runners at Jordanelle Lake



Kangaroo Zoo (bouncing toys), Hiking Arches National Park


and watching air balloons in Albuquerque, NM

No comments:

Where Much is Given, Much is Required