The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Latest, but NOT the Greatest News

So, I am not traveling September 8th and I am not traveling September 25th, and who knows when I will actually get to travel. I am so frustrated I could cry. The new consular is not communicating with our agency currently. I don't know if it is her new comprehensive policy or if it is exclusively our agency. My adoption decree is complete, Diamond and Florence are my children and they have their passports. I would say hooray, except, apparently now that doesn't mean that I am necessarily any closer to traveling. I am in need of prayers. I really need a miracle. I was so excited that Florence would be home in time for her birthday (Oct. 9) and Giselle's (Oct. 3) and Oakley's (Oct. 10) birthday. I had planned a great big celebration. I know I can always do it later and the kids won't complain, it just seems so anticlimatic to me. But the truth is, I am worn out with the roller coaster ride this adoption has been. I am ready to bring my children home and get on with the rest of my life. Yet, what can I do? Like Brian always says, "It is what it is." Maybe next week will offer up more information.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Jessica,

Hang in there girlfriend! Your kids will be home soon and trust me you will forget all about the agency and all this stuff! Valerie

Nodler-Morris Zoo said...

Just wanted to let you know we are still willing to drive to Indy and "take care of business"!!!

Where Much is Given, Much is Required