
A couple months ago we all ordered long black and white dresses. I thought it would be really fun to get some pictures together in them because the girls are growing up so much and are almost the same size as me these days. I also thought it would be a good opportunity to do a little makeover for the girls and teach them how to do their make-up so they don't look like a typical teenager with black eyeliner circled around each eyeball. I don't really let them wear make-up yet because I just don't want them to grow-up too fast. I don't want them trying to look older than they are because that's a dangerous thing these days. However, when I did this makeover for them, I was shocked to find how grown up they do look and how absolutely beautiful my girls are--which means they're definitely not wearing make-up until college!


Brian set up a little area in the hallway with a whole bunch of lamps and started posing all of us. It was fun. We mostly just goofed around hitting funny poses and pretending to be sassy models. Of course we got the obligatory Charlie's Angel pose in, because no photo session is complete without that.

I can't believe how much fun it is to be a mom to teenage girls. We share clothes, we talk about boys (mostly me giving advice how to play hard to get and dump boyfriends--because obviously I have an agenda--no boyfriends until college), we tease each other and we have lots of fun together. I look at these pictures and feel so thankful that God saw fit to send me 5 girls.
1 comment:
Even though you don't know me I LOVE reading about all of your adventures. Also your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment