Adventures in Raising Seven Very Unique Individuals
The Simons Family
Thursday, January 24, 2008
One Month Anniversary
Today marks the one month anniversary of Diamond and Florence's arrival into our family. And what a month it has been! It has flown by--so much faster than the month preceding their arrival. Now, I am having a hard time remembering life without them. Here are a few pictures of fun things we have done as a family this past week including a trip to an indoor play ground and an introduction to ice (that is about the extent of winter for us here in Savannah).
Happy Birthday Jess - looks like the kids had a great pre-birthday play date! Florenece looks so beautiful in these photos - when I met her most of the time she was crying. What a wonderful thing to see! I can tell you are doing a great job! Valerie
6 comments:
IF when you line your kids up and they are the entire length of a tank...you might have too many!!!! You go VonTrapps!
Love the new hair cut Jess.
Florence already looks bigger to me.
So cute, love the one with Florence and Oakley
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!
Happy Birthday Jess - looks like the kids had a great pre-birthday play date! Florenece looks so beautiful in these photos - when I met her most of the time she was crying. What a wonderful thing to see! I can tell you are doing a great job! Valerie
Diamond -
You got your hair cut! I like it!
Akins (Junior)
Jessica...your family is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys in July. Happy late Birthday.
Alicia
Post a Comment