rian got out his hat and put it on Diamond's head. Diamond then yelled (thanks to Grandpa's influence), "I da Man, yeah!" When he was done he took off the clothes, and said to Chloe, "Hang up the big man clothes-o."Also, a quick note, today we underwent round one of medical testing. The kids whimpered slightly, but otherwise were very brave and well behaved for their exams and bloodwork. Florence also had to do some x-rays. We go back on Monday for eye/ear exams and the best part--immunizations. I also get to spend my week collecting stool samples (three each) to take in every day to the lab. Lucky me. I asked if they had protective body gear, but the best they could provide was rubber gloves--dang! This should be fun. Florence is also being treated for scabies, which means that I have to wash all the bedding in the house (in case I don't do enough laundry already).
1 comment:
Jessica,
We have been following your blog. It sounds like things are getting better. D&F our so cute. Ethan and Addy can't wait to meet them. I hope everyone is adjusting well. Your an amazing mom! Take care.
Love Lindsay
Post a Comment