The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On a Happy Note

I did forget to mention that many of my adopting sisters got word that their children will be home the week after Thanksgiving. Hallelujah! Jacob and Mardia will come to Jackie and J.J. in New York. Alomiza will come home to Patricia in New York. And Karen can finally go pick up Ishamel in Liberia. It has been a long hard struggle for all of them and it is time that those children come to their waiting families.

Kurker and Diamond (Angeline) are still awaiting passports--need some prayers there. And Princess and Jemama also have to undergo DNA testing along with Diamond and Florence. I suppose the silver lining is that Sharon (Jemama and Princess' mother), Karen, and I could all still be traveling at the same time, and possibly escorting Gormah and Kurker. Hopefully, it will all be sooner than later! Keep praying, what else can you do?

No comments:

Where Much is Given, Much is Required