Test swabbing was done in Liberia on Monday of this week. The tests should be back in the lab on Nov. 26th. We could know something by a week from today, but most likely it will be Dec. 7th. I am a little worried about the results. The mother claims she was 45 when Diamond was born. Technically, that could be true, but it could be that she is the Grandma and is covering up for her daughter. It seems to me when she found out what the test was, she would have come clean if she were lying. However, I have to prepare myself for more problems. This is my emotional safety net because I would rather prepare for the worse than to be blindsided by it. We'll see what happens.
I don't know when I will travel. Most likely it will be the 12th of Jan. because I inadvertently lost my reservations for Dec. 15th and everything is booked in December. Murphy's Law of Adoption!
1 comment:
Jess,
I know you are emotionally on a thread but hang in there girl you are very close!
Valerie
Post a Comment