Giselle has had a fever for ten days. I think it is strep throat, but Brian thinks it's viral. Poor little thing hasn't been able to eat or drink much for well over a week and the child can't hanlde much weight loss. The other day she came in from playing asked for a Capri-Sun and then decided to take a little rest. . .right in front of the back door. She slept there for two hours.
In order to completely eradicate Giselle's lice problem, a few weeks ago we chopped her hair off in a little 20's style bob. She looks adorable, so I had been telling my mom and sisters about it. One day she said, "Mom, I don't want you to call my hair Bob anymore because I'm a girl."
2 comments:
You might think it's because she's sick that she slept like that for so long. But I'd argue that it's the little rug. Remember the amazing naps that you used to be able to take in preschool when you had to sleep on your own little rug.
That is such a sad/funny picture. I miss her so much!
Post a Comment