For her birthday party, of course she had an obligatory middle school sleepover complete with scary movies, pizza and lots of junk food. We made homeade ice cream sandwiches with choice of three kinds of homeade cookies. It was a huge hit. The evening was even complete with plenty of girl drama between the neighborhood Queen Bee, Nyria, and the tomboy, Elizabeth who were invited to the party. At one point Nyria got mad and bit Elizabeth on the leg and left a full mouth bite mark with a giant bruise. Lovely. So the nicest thing about turning 12 is that it's one step closer to getting out of middle school and getting into highschool where they prefer backbiting to legbiting!
The Simons Family
Monday, May 3, 2010
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!
Chloe turned 12!
I can't believe how much my little girl is growing up. She is such a sweetheart. She is so unpretentious and not easily swayed by public, middle school opinion.
She is a friend to everyone from the Queen Bee to the class nerd. She does get a little wrapped up in neighborhood drama occasionally, but she is a girl, right? She helps me around the house, cooks meals, cleans and never leaves the house without giving me a kiss and telling me how much she loves me.
I wonder if I'll be able to say the same thing on her 16th birthday--I hope so, but I'm not counting on it, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. She is an angel (all of my girls are, but she is unique in her sweet little gregarious personality)! So my not-so-little, Chloe girl, I love you more than you will ever know!
I hope that you someday realize the vast potential you possess and use it to change the world for better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Much is Given, Much is Required
1 comment:
beautiful age I would love to pop her cherry, it is so hot popping the little cherry on a pre tyeen
Post a Comment