The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Vacation Home

Uncle Justin defends his sassy southern honor.Daddy and Giselle plug each other's noses.


Ahhh. . . so cute
I got in, but it was a little colder than I like it!




Playing games as a family.

We seriously lucked out when it came to finding a place to stay in orlando. We would have needed two hotel rooms which can be quite expensive, especially when you consider lack of cooking capabilities. We found a 5 bd 3 bath, new home south of Orlando, with a pool in the back yard for only $750 for the week. It had two master bedroom suites--one for Brian and I and one for Justin. All the kids slept in beds and we were able to cook all of our meals at home and pack lunches every day to take to the parks. It saved us thousands, I'm sure. But the pool was the best part. It was heated and enclosed by a screen to keep bugs and weeds out. We had lots of fun just hanging out in the house playing games and watching Harry Potter 6, eating treats, and lots of swimming.

No comments:

Where Much is Given, Much is Required