The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hollywood Studios

Hollywood Studios was fun, but probably of the four parks was our least favorite. The Rockin Roller Coaster was a hit and the car stunt show was extraordinary, but it was cold and rainy this day and I think we were all a little tired by the fourth day. Many of the shows were cancelled due to rain, but the Indiana Jones stunt show was fun and the Beauty and the Beast Musical was great. Everyone but Giselle, Florence and I went on Tower of Terror and loved it, but weren't signing up to go again. This park was mostly shows, which was nice since it was raining, but the kids got sick of shows after awhile. We had a nice time, don't get me wrong. I was just a little anticlimactic after Epcot and Animal Kingdom.
Our Jedi's



The best Turkey legs in the world! No, not mine. . .
The incredible car show.
4D Muppets Show


Beauty and the Beast Musical



Very tired, cold children headed home.

Uncle Justin, our sassy southerner (side story: my little brother, Justin is a nut. He has this voice he does that sounds like a sassy gay man on TLC--you know the voice I'm talking about--he does it when he disciplines the kids and they all laugh. They don't really know anything about why he is talking that way so the kids call it his sassy southern accent. Several times while at Disney World the kids came up to me and said, "Mom, that Disney worker was talking to me in a sassy southern accent like Justin." I just know one of these days they're going to meet a gay man and ask him if he's from the south.)


Mom is a carnivore! The awesome car stunt show.

No comments:

Where Much is Given, Much is Required