I have been so insanely busy, I haven't had a chance to think about catching up on my blog let alone actually do it. Between graduate school, the daily rigors of seven children, PTO, substitute teaching, teaching ballet classes at the kids' school, teaching in Relief Society for the women and now I have been asked be a counselor in the Primary (the children's organization at church), and I also volunteered to teach English for parents at the international school--seriously, my head is spinning. Then the Relief Society president called me last week and asked if I would present a 20 minute class to all the women at church with the title, "Handling Life's Stresses without Going Crazy." Really? God has a sick sense of humor apparently. I figured I only needed thirty seconds to give the class. My answer: Prozac and Xanax! Okay, not really, but somedays I feel like I need it! I am now neck deep in running a PTO sponsored reading contest at the school. Ironically, I swore I would never have anything to do with PTO/PTA. . . and here I am. . . practically running the whole thing. Okay, now I'm just complaining. The truth is I do better with chaos than boredom, so I'll leave off with that little explanation of why I disappeared off the planet.
Christmas was super low-key. I love it that way. Never again are we traipsing home to Utah in December with all seven children for Christmas.
Next year we may traipse all the way to China with all seven kids--but, that's an entirely different issue!
It's nice to keep it simple and keep the chaos minimal. We had a great time just hanging
out as a family, eating food,
playing the new xbox Kinect. 
Merry Christmas from Daegu. We're glad we get one more.
No comments:
Post a Comment