The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Return of the Best Blog Ever :)


The blog is back and I figured out how to have my cake and eat it too. I will use this blog to give happy, shallow updates of how the family is doing that make everyone feel good and offends no one. Then I have another blog that I am going to use as my journal where I record my personal journeys along with recording stories of our family history. Some of you may get an invitation to my other blog, but WARNING: it is written by me and I have a penchant for candor and full disclosure and I am also heavily opinionated!!! So it is probably best you just enjoy this happy blog ;)!


With seven kids and being the cheap skate that I am (except for things like plastic surgery), I won't pay for the crappy pictures that they take at schools. Thus, I started taking the pictures myself and printing them off. I need to learn more about lighting. If I take enough shots, I usually get a couple of good ones that I can print into 8x10s and send to grandparents. Here are the kids fall pictures:










































3 comments:

jessica rabbit said...

I hope I'm one of the lucky ones to be invited to your new blog!!!

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

Adam and Dani said...

Yay! You're back. And like my sis, I can only hope I am a lucky one too!

Where Much is Given, Much is Required