Today marks my 14th wedding anniversary to the greatest man in the whole world. I love you more than anything, babe, and each year just keeps getting better. Here are a few pictures over the years to commemorate all the adventures we've had together. At the end is my cheesy love poem that you adore, and makes everyone else gag. . . but, anything for you sexy boy!














Dedicated to the true love of my life--never say I didn’t write cheesy love poetry for you
Washing through the crest of white waves
The blue, scattered by sunshine,
Reflects in his eyes,
As he looks in mine
With irrevocable grace.
The summer warmth of his arms reaches
Around my soul; a blanket of peace.
As his patient, cool breeze
Kisses my neck each
Moment I breathe.
His descending love cascades
Over my head, my eyes,
My hands, washing
My penitent feet
In a waterfall of forgiveness.
His white whispering clouds of reverence
Surround my broken heart
Make me whole, and then
Lift me as I fly
To heights unknown.
His strong, mountainous hands hold mine,
As we climb hills and valleys
Exploring the fertile land
We have come to know
As our own.
His laughter, like a forging river,
Beckons me swim as he carries me
Through trials and triumphs,
Twisting over rocks and trees
Toward oceans of eternity.
While the wind, the waves, the water bend
In envy of a blue-eyed boy’s love
For a brown-eyed girl,
That brings perfection and wonder
To worlds without end.
No comments:
Post a Comment