The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Know My Mommy Loves Me

I am so horribly outnumbered by children it has proven nearly impossible to have much individual alone time with each of the children. I feel badly about that because they are always asking for it it. Sometimes I take turns taking them alone to Walmart (woohoo, hot date with Mom), but even those Walmart trips are "special alone time" for me because I have been so overrun with children all day. So, I decided I would do a little service project for my children to remind them how much I love each of them and I know them as individuals and have hopes and dreams for them. I took four shots with each of them alone with me. They turned out so cute and the kids were so excited. We hung the pictures on the wall--well, we're going to when we have new walls to hang them on.













































































































































1 comment:

Valerie said...

Looks like a ton of fun

Where Much is Given, Much is Required