Sophia is the devil's child (that would be me!). She did the funniest thing the other day when we were staying at a cabin near Manti. I had given all of the kids giant plastic pixie stix. Chloe put hers on the counter to save it after she ate a little. Sophia snuck in and stole Chloe's pixie stix and ate the rest of the candy powder out of it. Then to cover up her theft, she filled the thing with dirt and put it back on the counter. A little later, I hear Chloe crying out, "Mom, MOM!" And out comes Chloe with mud dripping out of her mouth and sand stuck between her teeth. I'm still laughing. It was devious and ridiculously funny at the same time.
The Simons Family
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Happy Father's Day. . . On the 4th of July: Pictures for Brian
For a gift for Brian we did an update of family and kid pictures. They turned out so cute. There is one picture, you'll notice, of Diamond with a very serious, almost evil look in his eyes. I let the kids pick their location and poses for the pictures. He loves cars, so he chose my dad's truck as his backdrop in one. His eyes are hilarious. They say, "Don't mess with my truck." He should move to Texas when he grows up!
Sophia is the devil's child (that would be me!). She did the funniest thing the other day when we were staying at a cabin near Manti. I had given all of the kids giant plastic pixie stix. Chloe put hers on the counter to save it after she ate a little. Sophia snuck in and stole Chloe's pixie stix and ate the rest of the candy powder out of it. Then to cover up her theft, she filled the thing with dirt and put it back on the counter. A little later, I hear Chloe crying out, "Mom, MOM!" And out comes Chloe with mud dripping out of her mouth and sand stuck between her teeth. I'm still laughing. It was devious and ridiculously funny at the same time.

Sophia is the devil's child (that would be me!). She did the funniest thing the other day when we were staying at a cabin near Manti. I had given all of the kids giant plastic pixie stix. Chloe put hers on the counter to save it after she ate a little. Sophia snuck in and stole Chloe's pixie stix and ate the rest of the candy powder out of it. Then to cover up her theft, she filled the thing with dirt and put it back on the counter. A little later, I hear Chloe crying out, "Mom, MOM!" And out comes Chloe with mud dripping out of her mouth and sand stuck between her teeth. I'm still laughing. It was devious and ridiculously funny at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where Much is Given, Much is Required
1 comment:
They all look very cute!
Post a Comment