The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Not Again

This post is sheerly for complaining purposes. So, Giselle contracted lice and spread it to me and Chloe. I have spent two days scrubbing kids hair, disinfecting surfaces, washing all bedding & blankets, and boiling all brushes and hair supplies. Yuck. Lice are disgusting! This is the first time in my life I have dealt with this particular parasite and they're terrible. I do not do well with this kind of thing. It makes me cry because I feel so overwhelmed and defeated. I am just going to quickly give a run down of pest problems I have had in my married life:

-Ringworm
-Folliculitis (ringworm in the scalp)
-ticks
-scabies
-Pinworm
-Giardia
-Lice
-Entamoeba Coli
-MRSA
-Mice
-Vols (little mice that repoduce much faster)
-Giant cockroaches
-German cockroaches
-Scorpions
-Moose
-Children--7 of them to be exact

I know this is life and I know I signed up for a little above and beyond the ordinary with African children--but can I just say, I am so sick of grossness I could scream!

No comments:

Where Much is Given, Much is Required