The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hunting Island State Park, SC

We spent today on one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen! It was about an hour south of Charleston and and hour and half from Savannah. It looked like a jungle and then you step out onto a beautiful beach with giant seashells everywhere. The kids had a wonderful time climbing around in the jungle, collecting shells, building sandcastles, and body boarding. We sure love the beach!

2 comments:

Joe and Ash said...

You guys look like you're on "Survivor!" We don't have scenery like that in Arizona. How do you like it in GA?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Where Much is Given, Much is Required