The Simons Family

The Simons Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SuperDiamond to the Rescue




This past weekend I rented the old Superman movies and we had a Superman-a-thon. Diamond fell in love. He now believes that he is Superman. In fact he dresses like Superman. Sophia was mortified that I allowed him to leave the house in this outfit, but I firmly believe that one should not discourage an up and coming superhero.
Note to future superheroes who wish to acheive this magnificent look: Diamond is wearing a ladybug unitard from an old dance recital, a scrap of fabric out of my sewing stuff, and his color coordinated, red trimmed Cars underwear--over the top of the unitard, of course.

4 comments:

Tiffany Wilson said...

I'm so glad you got a picture. I was trying to explain the whole "lady bug unitard" to Mike. It was awesome! Ever since Gav saw this outfit, he's started wearing red underwear over his Superman pajamas. Sorry, but it's true, Superman's costume has underwear over his tights!

Dal said...

Ha ha ha! That is so awesome. I am excited for my kids to get to that stage. Logan has that same Cars underoos, so I guess we are halfway there or something!

Valerie said...

Too cute! You go - Diamond fly baby fly!!!

TulipGirl said...

*L*

Of course he assumed the identity of a superhero, visable skivvies and all--totally goes with the age!

Where Much is Given, Much is Required